Category: About us
The Council of the ARCASIA consists of all the Presidents of the National Institutes.
The organization itself serves as an extension for each member institutes' regional programme and relations.
Annual meetings are held in different member institute countries, to deliberate and to give collective directions and representation to matters that affect the architectural profession in the Asian region.
- to unite National Institutes of Architects on a democratic basis throughout the Asian region, to foster friendly, intellectual, artistic, educational and scientific ties;
- to foster and maintain professional contacts, mutual co-operation and assistance among member institutes;
- to represent architects of the member institutes at national and international levels;
- to promote the recognition of the architect's role in society;
- to promote the development and education of architects and the architectural profession in their service to society;
- to promote research and technical advancement in the field of the built environment.